Nancy Melville is back and offering another fabulous Folio Class.
This Acetate Cover Folio is specifically designed for a 6” x 6” paper pad, there is enough patterned paper left over to cover a second project of similar size.
Construct a folio using a pre-cut and scored folio base and page elements. Elements include an angled pocket, a die-cut 3 slotted stacked pocket and a vertical pocket. One page holds a waterfall feature with magnetic closure and a second page has an envelope-style piece with button closure. The acetate cover showcases the colourful first page, however you choose to create it.
“The Pretty Part” … selecting, cutting and decorating the elements with patterned paper and embellishments. Instruction will include how to make the best use of patterned paper without waste, particularly when working with angles, creating straight and even borders and other tips and tricks. Completion of the folio in class will depend on how elaborate you make it (inking of paper edges, extra photo mats, tags and inserts).
Included in your project package is the Gather at Home bundle listed below (a value of $25.00):
- “Gather at Home” 6×6 paper pad containing 24 double-sided sheets
- “Gather at Home” enamel dots
- “Gather at Home” adhesive brads/chipboard ephemera
- Pre-cut, labelled and pre-scored black cardstock folio pages and interactive elements
- Pre-cut complimentary coloured cardstock elements
- Pre-cut acetate folio cover piece
- 6 magnets (3 sets)
- Die-cut elements, brads and twine for string/button closure
- Black and coloured cardstock “cut-off” pieces for future use in making tags, photo mats and other folio inser
Friday February 24th 12:00 to 4:00 or
Saturday March 18th 12:00 to 4:00
Space is limited to a total of 12 students
“Gather at Home” Acetate Folio Classes
- Pre-registration is required and must be received, along with full payment by e-transfer, in order to guarantee a place in class. Registration a minimum of 10 days prior to the class start date is appreciated as time is needed to purchase materials and prepare for classes. The available product limits this project to a total of 12 participants over the two class dates. Spaces are filled according to payment date. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Email Nancy at email@example.com with the date of the class you wish to register for. Payment by e-transfer to the above email address is preferred. Direct deposit has been arranged therefore a security question is not required. For alternate payment methods please contact Nancy.
- Please also include your choice of either the blue or green coloured cardstock to use for your project. Both folios shown on line and in the store are the same design and use the same patterned paper – the only difference is the coordinating coloured cardstock.
- Once a class is full a waitlist will be started in the event cancellations occur. Both class dates must meet a minimum registration of 50% in order to proceed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your payment has been received along with further details
If you have to cancel:
- Cancellations received one week or longer before class will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than one week before a scheduled class will receive a refund if that space can be filled through a waitlisted person. If your spot cannot be filled a $20.00 non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to the total class cost and a partial refund will be processed.
If Nancy has to cancel:
- If Nancy has to cancel/postpone a class due to weather, insufficient registration or instructor illness the class will be rescheduled. For those that cannot or choose not to attend the rescheduled class a full refund will be granted.